In each aspect of its strategic and operational management, Indaver strives to maximise recovery of energy and materials, minimize cost and protect against risk. This way, we create short-term and long-term value for our customers and the world we live in.
This ambition is achieved by:
- systematically reducing the use of energy and materials;
- systematically reducing the integrated impact of emissions;
- generating more energy from our waste installations, more efficiently;
- distributing energy in ever better ways (steam network vs electricity-to-grid);
- increasing recovery of materials, while keeping the environment and the circular economy clean and safe.